Teamshatter.com encourages the sharing of its feeds to help spread the word about the importance of database security, risk and compliance.
RSS Feeds and Other Content
RSS feeds provided via Teamshatter.com consist of a selection of headlines, summaries and links to full content articles which can be delivered to desktops, newsreaders or other websites using a technology called RSS. The RSS feeds and other content are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights in and to the RSS feeds are reserved to Teamshatter.com.
Web sites may include links to teamshatter.com content for non-commercial purposes under the following conditions:
- You may post summarized versions of content from Teamshatter.com of no more than four sentences with appropriate link backs from your site. You may request use of full content of select articles by emailing Jeff Coveney at email@example.com.
- Links from teamshatter.com content from your site open to a full browser window leading back to teamshatter.com.
- Teamshatter.com is appropriately accredited on your site near the content with the Teamshatter.com logo and/or language similar to “Content provided by Teamshatter.com”
- You do not insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the links and the applicable web page on Teamshatter.com.
- You website does not contain material that could be construed as libelous, distasteful, offensive, harassing, obscene or criminal; or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Teamshatter.com reserves the right to request that links be removed from a site if we deem they are not in our corporate interests.
Teamshatter.com looks to work with content partners to spread the word about the importance of database security, risk and compliance. To learn more about our syndication partnerships for deeper content exchange including the licensing of the SHATTER Knowledgebase database, please contact Jeff Coveney at firstname.lastname@example.org.